Tyvek high strength non-woven cloth, is made by the high density polyethylene fiber.
- Snow white lightproof.
- The porous matter, the permeability is good. 。
- Neutrality non-toxic.
- The cut size stability and easy to process.
- Does not reflex to the majority of acid, the alkali.
- Able to fold, allowed surpasses twenty thousand times of repeatedly fold and twist.
- The environmental protection material quality, after completely burns, only produces the carbon dioxide and the steam.
- Diameter between 0.5~1.0 micorn.
- Does not contain any adhesive, the auxiliaries or pigment.
- The low temperature reaches around -73C also can maintain its softness.
- When Temperature reaches around 118C Tyvek starts to shrink, when reaches around135C it starts to melt.
- Light Weight: Is equal to the same thickness of 1/2 paper weight.
- The good liquid cut off performance: (102-127cm static water pressure).
- Excellent shielding material, can effectively prevent the cold wind and increase the feather clothing function.
made with DuPont™ Tyvek® Fiber
The DuPont Oval and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.